Saturday, August 8, 2009

I like when things go better than expected.

So the girls who I was dreading came over today right on time. Honestly, with the fact that most of my customers show up an hour or so late that was a big deal to begin with. (I'm currently still waiting on my 2:00, and it's now 3:30. Last time, she was 2 hours late, so I haven't given up hope yet.) Then they saw my bags, and were immediately ready to order.

See, I had pictured them scrutinizing every detail, pulling at things, being really picky and rude, but that's not what happened at all. They just wanted to know that my stuff wasn't total crap. They'd had a bad experience before and weren't in the market for another. They could definitely have worded their emails better, and if they'd done that, I wouldn't have had the impression of them that I did, but it turned out they were actually really decent, liked my work, and both are ordering. One ordered today, the other is going to order in a couple weeks. Works for me.

I like when things go better than expected. Now, if only that 2:00 would show up....

No comments: