Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday, and not a moment too soon!

This week has been hell. Erin has taken up lying and dragging her feet, thus making herself late for school twice, and making me come up there once, only to find out that she really wasn't sick after all. I'm so glad this week is over. Hopefully next week isn't this crappy.

Thak is sick, and I HATE when he's sick, because it's like the world stops. That's really the only way I can describe it. The whole mood of the household is bad. That doesn't bode well for this weekend, but I'm still glad this week is over, even though the weekend will probably suck.

I got two patterns last night, which are super cute. They did have the dress form that I want, but I found it way cheaper online. Literally, the one in the store was over $200, and I can find that exact same thing online for $130, so I'm going to order it. Today, I'm going to look through all my fabrics and see what I have that would make cute dresses. If I need anything, I may go back to the fabric store today and buy some new stuff, or I may save that for tomorrow to make the weekend suck a little less.

Either way, it's Friday. This week is OVER, and I'm glad for that.

No comments: