Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally better!

Yesterday, Orren was finally better. In the morning, he was still pretty whiny and tired, but by afternoon, he was his usual happy and playful self. He did wake up one time last night for a feeding, but we had no barfs all day, which is great after four days of him being just so sick.

By coincidence, he got sick during a time when we had a lot of things to go to, and I had to bow out of no fewer than three functions over the past four days, but we still have the rest of the week, and I'm SO looking forward to Friday coffee and Saturday park day. After the way this week has gone, I just want to hang out with my girls and forget the first half of this week. Thak said he'd get up with Orren tonight if he wants a feeding in the middle of the night again, and that's good. If I don't get some uninterrupted sleep soon, I'm going to keel over. At least Orren is better and life is back to normal. That's what really matters.

No comments: