Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stunning Saturday: Motorcycle!!

On this stunning 80 degree Saturday here in beautiful (haha!) West Texas, Thak is taking the motorcycle to be inspected so that he can get the new tags for it, and then start riding it to work in the very near future, thus saving us hundreds of dollars a month on gas. That's got to be the most stunning thing about motorcycles. They're so much cheaper than cars, and better for the environment, too.



So anyhow, here's a pic of the new bike... and me in my cute new motorcycle jacket! The jacket is another great story. This one guy I know (he's actually a friend's ex-boyfriend) was selling this jacket which had been worn only maybe 5 times, because he had bought it for his ex-girlfriend (not my friend, the one before her) and it was just drama asking another girl to wear it, so he decided to get rid of it at my friend's urging, while they were still together. Even though they broke up months ago, he still wanted to sell it, and since both of the girls who wore it were also 5'6" and 110 pounds, I knew it would fit me perfectly! He also threw in a pair of riding gloves for free. I scored over $250's worth of gear in totally new condition for $100. THAT is stunning. :D

And guess what! It's STUDLY Saturday, too. We can't talk about how hot this bike is without mentioning its actual owner....


Now THAT'S studly. Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: