Friday, June 10, 2011

Good day.

I sold six diapers today, which is half the number I have listed for sale right now. It was my first time to sell diapers, and I've got to say, it felt great to recoup some of my investment. I sold them for half what I bought them for, which was a great deal for the buyer (a friend of mine), but also great for me. I used them on both Orren and Chai, and they were great to have in those first days and weeks, and now I have recouped 50% of my investment. It was pretty cool.

Even cooler was the phone call I got an hour after the diapers sold. Thak called me on his way home from work. Not this pay period, but next, he is going on flat rate. I knew it wouldn't be long. I never had a single doubt in my mind he'd be moved up before the end of summer. He's just hoping he can flag as many hours as he needs to. Again, I have no doubt he will.

Things are looking up!


And just because, here is an adorable picture of Orren and Chai this morning:



I don't have many pics of Erin these days, not because I don't want pics of Erin, but because she's seldom home. She's always out running around with friends, which is what a kid her age is supposed to be doing.

No comments: