Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fluffymail!!

Our Sassycloth covers came in yesterday!! Erin saw the big envelope going into the mailbox, and ran right out there to get it. I was inside with one of my friends who had come to buy a purse from me. When Erin brought in the package, I opened it as fast as I could, and I was VERY pleased with what was inside!

These covers are so cute! One of them has dragons and fire on it, another has Lightning McQueen and 'Mater from the movie Cars (that one is Thak's favorite), and the last one is a really cute shade of blue-green. They're a little big on Orren right now, but I don't mind. They're excellent quality, and they'll last us a long time. I love them so much, and they were made by a mommy with a home business, just like me, so you cannot beat that. While cloth diapering companies are far from evil corporate giants, and most contract with work-at-home moms to make their products, I'd still rather buy directly from the person who made it. They make more for it that way, so it's good. I'm going to recommend her to all my cloth diapering friends (and I have more now than I did! I got two friends here to switch to cloth!) and maybe buy have some covers made for one of my friends who's expecting a new baby within the next few weeks, and is planning to use cloth (and borrowing our newborn diapers). These covers are not only excellent, they're SO cheap, too! It was only $8 for the fancy ones we got, and $7 for the simple one, but that's only because we ordered a size Large. It's less for smaller sizes.

Oh, and another awesome thing is that these covers close with snaps on the sides. Orren figured out yesterday (no kidding, yesterday) how to undo the velcro on his other covers, and would probably figure out front snaps before too long, too, but side snaps are kind of out of sight, out of mind, so that's perfect for him.

Here's Orren in his Cars dipe cover:

No comments: