Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back to School already??

Erin just finished summer school yesterday, but since there's only a month between here and the start of the school year, we've got to start thinking about back to school already! Luckily, we've already paid all her fees for next school year, so we've just got to get her stuff. I thought this would be daunting, but really, it's not. This is what I figured out she needs:

New uniform shirts. (Her skirts still fit fine, and even when she does outgrow them, we got some hand-me-down uniform skirts from a friend that she'll grow into then.)

A new carry bag for her planetbox, and a new set of magnets for it, just for fun.

A new bookbag. Luckily, she's super excited about me making one for her.

Everything on the school supply list, which, for her school, is really not bad.

All in all, this is not terribly scary. I'm just REALLY glad she wants me to make her school bag. She's excited about going into my fabric stash to pick out what her new bag will be made from. She's already decided that she wants a messenger style bag, which I can definitely make for her. She'll have the coolest bag in school, and it won't cost us a thing!

No comments: