Saturday, July 30, 2011

Oh happy day!!!

Erin told me there was a big truck across the street. I didn't know what she was talking about, so I looked out her window to investigate. This is what I found!




Why yes, that IS a moving truck in the driveway of my horrible, awful, no good, very bad, ghetto neighbors' house! Yay!!! I wasn't expecting this until sometime around MY birthday, which is when the husband's brigade is set to deploy, but apparently they're getting a jump on things. Works for me. Works REALLY GREAT for me, in fact.

Today is my lucky day! The kids are being good. I happened to find my husband cleaning the bathroom earlier in preparation for Erin's party. (Seriously, with that alone, it's official that hell is under at least 3 feet of ice right now.) And now they're MOVING?!!!! I should buy a lottery ticket (for the first time in my life) and see how far this luck goes!

No comments: