Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dear Madame Idiot:

In the past year, I have had to school you on the difference between activism and extremism. You have also informed me, in a very rude manner, that you don't think the laws of physics apply to you, and obviously did not understand even a little bit of the calculations I performed at your request, to substantiate my point, despite the fact that they involved only single-variable calculus, which you insisted you had taken courses in.

I'm going to seriously doubt you're a classically trained violinist, pianist, and oboist, but I'll let that slide because I could be wrong, I guess (although I'm sure I'm not). If you EVER try to tell me you skipped two grades in school ever again, though, I am so calling you out. If you were intelligent enough to skip any grades, you would certainly have consulted Webster (although if you're that smart, you wouldn't need to) before making an ass of yourself by thinking that Iraq Veterans Against the War is an extremist organization. Furthermore, you would have taken Calculus somewhere along the way, and would understand at least rudimentary concepts of Physics. None of these, do you do. Oh, and you might also want to change the dates on your social networking profiles, as right now, they have you graduating high school in the year you would have turned 18, which is pretty inconsistent with skipping two grades unless you didn't enroll in school until the age of 7, which I'm sure isn't the case... those silly truancy laws and all.

Oh, and you're WHITE!!!! WHITE WHITE WHITE!!! Nobody believes that you're Native American. Nobody. And your in-laws DO NOT call you "injun". NOBODY has said that word in at least 100 years. Just stop. You're white. We all see the streaks and lines of your bad spray tan, and I've gotta say, none of my Native American friends are orange like you. Just stop it. None of us are impressed. We're all annoyed.

Furthermore, will you please ask your poor husband to get orders elsewhere, preferably to Korea, because it's REALLY far from here, and I will probably never go there?


Signed,

Me... and people tend to go with my opinion on stuff like this.


PS, the stuff you make looks like total shit even after you copped several of my designs. If you must copy, can't you at least do it well? Oh who am I kidding? It's you we're talking about! The only thing you do well is annoy people!


UPDATE:

Now she's bitching because she's saying she took Calculus and Physics at a well known SEC university (yes, she said which one. I'm leaving that detail out by choice.) yet now our local Community College is saying her credits won't transfer, and she's in Remedial Math.

OK, first of all, this pisses me off because I actually DID go to a really good school, and I can't stand dumbasses like her making a mockery of something a lot of people, myself included, worked so hard to get done. For another, I know for an absolute fact that those credits, if they existed, would transfer to any college or university in this state, and that if you were previously enrolled anywhere accredited, you do not have to take placement testing when you transfer schools. Oh, and there is no way in holy hell that anybody who passed calc EVER would be placed in remedial math.

I'm just really tired of this buffoon making a mockery of things I worked really hard at. I don't tell many people where I went to school, or for what, because honestly, I've found that it complicates things. Maybe I should, though. I mean, would it shut this stupid bitch up?? Probably not, and she might even take it as me engaging in her pissing contest, and that, I most certainly will not do. It just makes me mad, though. It shouldn't, but it does. Although I guess it's some consolation that the only one who seems to believe this girl's line of shit is the one who thinks "dethaw" is a word. I guess water finds its own level. I just wish it would do it somewhere I'm not.

No comments: