Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cool stuff.

This site is great for vets, or anyone who gives a crap about soldiers and vets. I'm totally late to this party, because apparently the mini-docs on there are a couple years old for the most part, but they're still totally pertinent, and really good. They're produced by vets, for vets, about vets, and there is NOTHING not to love about that!

What I do, since for some reason the video player on that site doesn't work well for me, is go there, find the episode I want to watch, and then search it on Youtube. It works great. Of course, you have to sort through more videos, and there are some which have only small snipets, but the youtube vids that have 8-9 minutes each are generally the ones you want. Each episode takes 2-3 of those to watch all the way. So yeah, it takes a little more work, but it's worth it. This is what I do at night after the kids go to bed and before Thak comes home from school. I watch vetTV! LOL OK, it's really called In Their Boots, but it's Vet TV if ever there was such a thing! It's real, doesn't gloss over jack shit, and minces no words... just like us. Gotta love that.

No comments: