Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yay!! Finally a use for those crappy old strollers in the garage that are left over from when Erin was a baby!

Photo contest

Yes, I will be entering this AT LEAST once! I WANT this iCandy stroller so badly! It converts from single to double and is barely available in the US!! It's over $1300!! I want it!!

I've got to think about my entry. Maybe something involving a really crapped up stroller, with one wheel removed, and both kids hanging off it somehow... or maybe the old Graco piece of crap (which cost $50 in 2003. LOL) needs aluminum foil rims and a pimpin paint job?!!! I don't know, but we've got crappy strollers to play with, and if ingenuity will get us anywhere, I'd say we've got as good a shot as anybody else! If nothing else, it will be fun to do.

No comments: