Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No, in fact I would not prefer a girl!

Why does everyone want me to have a girl? It's annoying. Yes, I know girls wear pink and look cute, and all kinds of stuff. I have one. She'll be almost 8 when this baby is born. That means that there's no way in holy hell that my two girls, if this baby is a girl, can ever share a bedroom. That means that this baby, boy or girl, will share with Orren. Orren is a boy. It would be FAR more practical to have another boy. Not to mention, we have EVERYTHING of Orren's leftover, and not nearly everything of Erin's, so a boy would be easier in that way, too.

Now, do I THINK this baby is a boy? No. I really don't. I kind of wish it were, though. I just don't know why everyone else is so hung up on the idea of me having a girl. Don't they see that would actually be less than ideal? Aside from the fact that I like the girl name we have picked better than the boy name, I cannot think of one single reason why it would be in any way better to have a girl than a boy.

No comments: