Saturday, September 11, 2010

She's awesome, and we won!!!

Erin did great at ballet class. There are many girls who have more experience than she does, but really, to be honest, there are not many who have more natural talent than she has. For it being her second week, she's doing amazingly well. Her teacher has had to work with her individually a bit on her flexibility (by this age, she should be able to do a full split. Yes, in ballet, they want that. It makes sense if you think about it). Erin is about two inches from being able to do it. It'll come in time, though. Nobody's displeased with her. She just has work to do in some areas. She wants to, though. She loves ballet. I'm glad she does. It's good for her.

Well, anyhow, after I got home from Erin's ballet class, I found out I won a contest I entered for a diaper cover!! I won this beautiful cover directly from Gen-Y Diapers!! (Yes, I'm aware that I linked a French language site. It was the first one I found that had a good picture of it. All the English and Spanish sites seem to only have tiny pics of it where you can't see the awesome print.) I REALLY wanted the calaveras one that they used to make a few years ago, but it's discontinued, so I have to try to find one used. I REALLY want a nice calaveras cover for Orren to wear on Dia de los Muertos this year, but if we don't find one, Skullduggery is pretty close. Plus, how beautiful is that shade of red?? I love Gen-Y covers. They have the best colors. They're the makers of our Sushi Toss cover, so now I will have two! This means I will have 6 covers in Orren's current size, which is how many most people recommend to have, at a minimum. I've always made it work with 3-4 covers in any given size, so it's really nice to have 6, especially since 3 I bought from a local work-at-home-mom (Those would be our Dragons, Cars, and sea green), two I got at deep discounts (our Blueberry, and our Sushi Toss), and the final one, I WON!!!! I can't believe it!!!

No comments: