Monday, September 27, 2010

Which would you prefer, AIDS or Leprosy?

The Packers are playing the Bears tonight. Man.... it's NFC North, so I should give a shit since it affects the Vikings, but I just can't seem to do that. It's like trying to choose between a couple of disgusting incurable diseases.

Trying to think of the positives:

Bears:
I went to high school with one of their Special Teams guys.
They're not the Packers.
Their fans are slightly (VERY slightly) less annoying than Packers fans.
Their colors are slightly less ugly than the Packers' colors.
Did I mention they're NOT the Packers?

Packers:
Clay Matthews is super hot. (His hair is WAY longer now than in the wiki picture.)


Yeah, that's about all I've got. So I guess I'm going for the Bears this time. This will never happen again.... until the next time they play the Packers, because like all Vikings fans, my favorite teams are the Vikings, and whoever's playing Green Bay!! :D

No comments: