Wednesday, January 26, 2011

He's a rockstar!


Here is a certain little studmuffin showing off his new zebra print diaper. It is made of Minky, which is the softest most wonderful material ever, and I can't believe it took us two years to get our first Minky diaper. This one is from the Blueberry brand, and is actually what I had wanted when I bought all our Bum Genius diapers. The price tag is what kept me away back then, but back then, I didn't know about the clearance sale! This one is supposedly a second, but I have absolutely no idea why. It's perfect. I paid $12 for it, so less than a Bum Genius, and with Chaiyokit on the way, I'll get my money's worth. This will not be our last Minky!! Orren absolutely loves it. He couldn't stop petting it when I put it on him, and he said, "Ooooooh niiiiice" when he felt how soft it was. He is so cute.

Oh, but our next purchase will not be more Minky. It will be the zoo animal themed training pants (also from Blueberry) that this little boy picked out for himself. He now asks to go to the potty sometimes, although he doesn't do anything when he gets there. It's only a matter of time before he will be potty trained, so this will be one of the very few times he ever wears this zebra print diaper, and that's ok. My little boy is getting so big!

No comments: