Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Inappropriate? Is it?

So I just had a certain child's mom over here telling me how inappropriate it was for me to yell at her kid, how much it had hurt his feelings, and how he didn't know he did anything wrong. I told her straight up that her kid stole Erin's scooter twice, once where we caught him red-handed, how he is loud, obnoxious, destructive, and we just don't like him. I said straight up, "Look, a million strikes and you're out. He's not allowed here anymore. So yeah, when he talked to me like nothing had ever happened yesterday, I yelled at him. I want nothing to do with him. We're done."

Her whole premise was that it's inappropriate for me to yell at her kid. My whole thing is, if she hadn't raised such a little jerk, I wouldn't have to. Nobody's ever yelled at Erin. That's because nobody's ever had to. I raised her to be someone whom people will like. I can say that the parents of the little girl Erin plays with who lives across the other street from us have done the same, because that little girl is a-ok. When you raise a decent kid, stuff like this doesn't happen. You raise an obnoxious jerk, and this is what you get.

I cannot wait until they move. I hope the plan hasn't changed. I can't wait to NOT live across the street from that kid. And oh yeah, next time we move, it's going to be to the middle of fricking nowhere. In fact, if we could afford it, we'd move tomorrow. This neighborhood thing isn't working out for us at all. We're miserable here. Dealing with other people's kids every time I turn around isn't a good life. It's my hell. That's probably why I snapped on this one, because he's just ALWAYS THERE. I can't avoid him because even in my house, I hear his high pitched screams, and constant yelling. I walk out my door, and there he is. He doesn't know the meaning of, "Go away and leave me alone." It's ridiculous. Never again. We live in the middle of nowhere from here forward.

There have been other neighbor issues within the pas 24 hours as well, but that's a story for another day. Turns out the crazy assholes behind us "hear voices". Yeah.... like I said.... story for another day. Get. Me. Out. Of. Here.

No comments: