Sunday, May 15, 2011

They don't stop.

I just WENT OFF on Urkle. What a disrespectful little asshole he is. We came home to catch him stealing Erin's scooter. I jumped out of the truck, and well.... dealt with him. I'm sure his parents could hear me yelling at him. I'm ok with that. If they won't deal with their little bastard, I will. Maybe they'll learn something.

If that little bastard sets foot on our property ever again, I'm calling the police for tresspassing. I told him he is NEVER to come here again, that it is called trespassing, and that stealing is not ok.

Parents:

This is why you don't let daycare raise your children for you. They turn into this shit, and then someone like me has to deal with them for you. I will say this little bastard is lucky as hell he didn't grow up where I did. Someone would have dealt with him a whole lot worse than I did by now. They don't have much tolerance for little boys like him, let's just say. I HOPE they get orders somewhere DEEP DEEP south next. That would be the wake-up call they need.

No comments: