Sunday, December 5, 2010

Best toy EVERRRR....

Have you ever seen a Plasma Car? They are the coolest little things ever!! I bought one off Craigslist yesterday for only $25, and other than the wheels showing regular wear, you can't even tell the thing has ever been used. It's going under the tree for one, maybe both, of the kids. I had originally intended it for Orren, but I think Erin would love it just as much. I'm not sure if I'll do it just for Orren, or for both. What I do know is that all the kids are going to love this thing! (Yeah, all, because the inside baby will love it, too in a couple years when he/she is big enough to ride it.)

Anyhow, I took it for a spin around the garage today while Erin was passed out on the couch and Orren was down for a nap. It is the coolest thing ever!

So yeah, get a Plasma Car. They are great!

No comments: