Friday, December 3, 2010

She is growing!

Erin had a massive growth spurt. She is 4 feet tall and 48 pounds! She had to go to the doctor today to get one shot, and also just for her regular check-up. She's very healthy, and Dr. B said that she is now in the 25th percentile in both height and weight! Wow! He showed me her growth chart, and she's really moved up in the past year. She used to be in the 10th or below for everything, and now it's like her line that goes along the chart just spiked big time, all the way up to the 25th percentile! I can't believe it! She's in that middle half, average range. Amazing. I knew she was getting bigger when I had to adjust the head rest of her booster in the car the other day, and that her school uniform shirts are all too small for her just three months into the school year.

I can't believe how much she's grown! It's amazing! For a while, it seemed like Orren would catch her, but she just couldn't have any of that!

No comments: