Monday, February 7, 2011

Doing the right thing is easier when you have the right stuff.

Nursing bras are a pain in the ass to shop for.... well, not exactly the ass, but you get the idea. They are hard to find in small sizes, and when you do find them in small sizes, they're either super expensive or look awful, and nearly always have to be ordered in. Not to mention, it's hard to WANT to wear that when it looks like something that would make more sense on someone twice to three times your age, which most of them do.

So basically, knowing my crap history with nursing bras, upon finding out about the big sale going on at Hot Milk Lingerie (a British company smart enough to make pretty nursing bras in a wide range of sizes) Thak said, "Buy one in every color they have in your size!" Roger that, Staff Sergeant! They really were a good deal, barely any more expensive than AAFES, and they had my size in two colors. Well, today, the first of my orders came. (We are still waiting on one more order.) I am THRILLED!!

If this is what breastfeeding looks like, I can do this... and it's my size, too, and really fits. This is a first. It fits, it looks nice, AND I can nurse in it. I can do this.

No comments: