Friday, February 25, 2011

That was a big job, but it's done!

I FINALLY got all the diapers stripped, sunned out, and stored away!! We kept out just half a dozen to use for nights, and the rest are stored for the new baby. This was a big job, and I'm glad it's done.

This isn't my full stash. The Smalls and Mediums are stored separately. These are the Large, X-Large, and One-Size, minus the ones we've kept out for nights:


They pretty much filled up a tuffbox:


I am so glad this job is done!! I am also very proud of how new I got them looking even after 2 years of use. I posted this picture on a cloth diapering group I'm on, and had people wanting to buy them from me!! I was surprised, but flattered. Last week, they didn't look like anything anyone would ever offer money for.

No comments: