Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh crap. I forgot about that part.

I have an appointment scheduled with the OB for next week. I knew I wouldn't be going to it, since I got my labs done last time, and that's all I was there for, but I let them schedule it anyhow because they still hadn't submitted the labs, and I wanted the results all in one file when I asked for it to be transferred to Casa. I put it out of my mind for a few weeks, and just rocked along, but now I have to deal with these people again... ugh... They're not mean but they're scary because they're so clueless, and clueless people say really stupid things when you tell them you're transferring because you don't want a hospital birth.

I probably should call today, but I'll give myself through the weekend, and do it on Monday. I hope they don't give me any hell about transferring my records. I'll give them the Casa fax number, and hope for the best. I'll be so glad when it's behind me. It was easy when it was an Army hospital I was transferring out of. It's common, and people do it for all kinds of reasons. Firing your civilian doc is way more awkward! Monday. I have to do it Monday. If I don't, I'll get charged $20 for no-showing for my appointment, and I really don't feel like paying the Queen of Interventions any more than I absolutely have to.

No comments: